Monday, September 7, 2009

We need to step it up

Hello lovely peer leaders. I'm pretty sure that everyone has forgotten about our blog which is no bueno. But anyways I was just thinking about the commitment we made to host one event per month and so far we have done zero. So I think we should start planning something for this month or at least next month. Guys we are peer leaders!!! Woohooo! Let me know what you think.

3 comments:

  1. Definitely! I think we should host our very first event in September of 2009. What event do you guys think it should be? I think it should be in sync with what we are doing right now as Seniors, like looking into different colleges. Maybe talking about the different types of schools there are such as the UC's, CSU's, Ivies, and even JC's can be what we talk about in our very first event. We can talk about what fits different students and what they need to get in different universities.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That sounds like a good idea Jasmine. I'm not sure when we can do it though because the calendar is pretty full for this month, especially saturdays. But if we want to make it happen then we need to start planning now.

    ReplyDelete
  3. True. September is full, so maybe host our first senior event after break...?

    ReplyDelete